1. Scrapbook paper
4. Glue stick
5. plastic drinking straws (coffee stirrers will work too!)
6. String/ Ribbon (better if it's more flexible)
7. Mod Podge (optional)
How to make:
1. Get a variety of scrap book paper in colors of your choice. These will be used to create your beads. The pages don't all have to be exactly the same length.
|I just found a variety of scraps I had laying around|
|blue and green beads attached to my straw|
7. Once the coat of mod podge dries, carefully cut each of the beads from the straws.
|attach a ribbon to the top of bracelet to hide closure|
9. Tie the two ends together to fasten and put a pretty bow on top to hide the closure.
10. Now you have a Spring bracelet just in time for Easter!
**NOTE: This was my first attempt so I made it very simple but you could also attach a clasp to either end so that it will look nicer and be easier to close.
Have fun making your own unique bracelet!