I'm also linking up with Amber and Neely for "It's OK" Thursdays and this one is all about my friends!
It's OK...1. To feel like I'm meeting old friends even though this will be my first time meeting my fellow Tampa bloggers in real life on Friday!
2. To worry about what I'm going to wear a week in advance for the aforementioned meetup (and still not be decided on the outfit). Ha!
3. To hope that we all actually connect with each other and to be more than a little bit nervous about making a good impression :/
4. To countdown the days between one event with friends and family and the next...it's what I live for!
5. To be dying to have a house party so it can be another excuse to have friends over at our little house :)
6. To already have what seems like a thousand ideas for my craft night with Lauren and Val in a couple weeks!
On that note, here are some of my best finds for Spring/ Easter crafts:
Aren't they gorgeous?! Oh by the way, join me tomorrow for a tutorial on making your own Spring bracelet! It's easy, I promise!