Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

New Fan Page!!!

The blog finally has a Facebook Fan Page! Show it some love by clicking "Like" on the sidebar under my followers. Thanks!

Check out DanshaDesigns!

sponsors

Amazing Times Are Coming Miscellaneous Ramblings
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something happily-married USF grad from the Sunshine State. I love Jesus, real estate, traveling, beauty/ makeup products, home decorating and DIY projects. Follow along for fun product reviews, giveaways and more!

Blog Archive

Search

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

To be Sixteen Again...

I definitely do NOT wish to be sixteen again!I thought a lot about my teenage years this weekend due to my niece's sweet 16 party that was on Saturday. I'm so thankful that I am no longer in highschool (or even college) and don't have to deal with the drama, boyfriend troubles, acne (for the most part), learning how to drive, and trying to be an adult but still being treated like a child. Granted, I had at least a million great experiences during that period of life, but still I would never, ever want to repeat those years again! But I did have a blast partying like a teenager again at my niece's party!
Danny did the sermon

my sis-in-law, me and Danny

Brittany in her carriage :)
Dancing with her little brother

the bridal party did choreographed dances

sis-and-brother-in-law

this boy could dance! Ha!

Danny's sister and grandma

Danny's mom and dad

16 special people holding a candle each

Danny got one!

Add caption



Danny's mom with all the boys, ha!

us with the b-day girl at the end of the night!

Do you ever wish you were 16 again?

love always,

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow your neice looked amazing & the entire event how beautiful! I had a Sweet Sixteen but it was nothing like this haha :-) You look gorgeous!

Monica said...

1. Yuu looked gorgeous!
2. Everytime I get stressed I wish I was 16 again, life was nothing compared to now!

Unknown said...

OMG her dress was gorgeous and it looks like it was a great time!! I too though would not go back to being 16 again..too much drama and the unknown of everything. However some days I would love to just go back to high school, it was so much easier *and cheaper!* than college and the real life!! But I am enjoying being 21 way too much!

Erica said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!!! I love your Nieces dress and I also liked yours!

I wish I could go back to being 16 and having absolutely no worries like I do now. Sure I have learned A LOT but it seems looking back on it, that life was much easier and ice cream cured everything.

Rita said...

YOU LOOKED AWESOME!!!
:)