- to get emotional during the first dance of someone else's wedding because it reminds you of you and the hubster's first dance (especially because they even had the same song that we did!)
- to love living in FL because you get to wear shades to a wedding -- even if you are the bride and groom!
- to love beach weddings because you can wear flip flops, cute summer dresses and see a gorgeous sunset :)
|the cute couple right after saying "I Do"|
|Hate my face here! I promise I don't usually look like that...|
- to take crazy pics with the disposable camera that was on the table...hope they don't show up on FB!
|me and the nephew|
- to sneak out of the wedding and go on a walk with the family to Walgreens because you forgot a card! Horrible, I know.
|The wind makes my hair hideous. I don't know how it always looks good for the models on TV!|
- to try and guess how the food will be before it comes. This was an easy one: Seafood!
|my niece, me and sis-in-law|
- to wish that you could get married all over again (the same man, of course) every time you see others get married.
- to take your own photo session at someone else's Big Day. Hey, I take a photo op anytime it's given!
|on the balcony...they were dancing below|
- to be sad that there wasn't enough dancing at the wedding until you realize that the night is just getting started (hello, Wave!)
- to be married to a man who is equally as emotional as I am when it comes to expressing love :)