Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

New Fan Page!!!

The blog finally has a Facebook Fan Page! Show it some love by clicking "Like" on the sidebar under my followers. Thanks!

Check out DanshaDesigns!

sponsors

Amazing Times Are Coming Miscellaneous Ramblings
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something happily-married USF grad from the Sunshine State. I love Jesus, real estate, traveling, beauty/ makeup products, home decorating and DIY projects. Follow along for fun product reviews, giveaways and more!

Blog Archive

Search

Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's OK - Weddings!

This weekend Danny & I went to the wedding of such a sweet couple! Yes, I realize I'm a little late but I just had to share!  This wedding was especially amazing because it was: 1. on the beach 2. inside a nightclub 3. free admission after the party!

Its Ok Thursdays


It's OK...
  • to get emotional during the first dance of someone else's wedding because it reminds you of you and the hubster's first dance (especially because they even had the same song that we did!)
  • to love living in FL because you get to wear shades to a wedding -- even if you are the bride and groom!
  • the cute couple right after saying "I Do"
  • to love beach weddings because you can wear flip flops, cute summer dresses and see a gorgeous sunset :)

Hate my face here! I promise I don't usually look like that...

  •  to take crazy pics with the disposable camera that was on the table...hope they don't show up on FB!
me and the nephew
  • to sneak out of the wedding and go on a walk with the family to Walgreens because you forgot a card! Horrible, I know.
 
The wind makes my hair hideous. I don't know how it always looks good for the models on TV!
  • to try and guess how the food will be before it comes. This was an easy one: Seafood!
my niece, me and sis-in-law
  • to wish that you could get married all over again (the same man, of course) every time you see others get married.
  • to take your own photo session at someone else's Big Day. Hey, I take a photo op anytime it's given!
on the balcony...they were dancing below   

  • to be sad that there wasn't enough dancing at the wedding until you realize that the night is just getting started (hello, Wave!) 

  •  to be married to a man who is equally as emotional as I am when it comes to expressing love :)

love always,


8 comments:

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Can you believe, living in Miami, I have never been to a beach wedding? ;) How fun! Love the last pic of you two on the bench. :)

My (my husband's) niece is getting married in 3 weeks. Yippee! Please remind me to buy waterproof mascara before then. I don't think there will be a Walgreens nearby. Lol.

...and girl, you still have your "I'm not a robot" word verification on? I can't read them! Agh! ;)

Faith said...

looks like such a fun wedding! i am the same way. i just love weddings. there is just something so special about watching two people agree to love each other for, forever.

Erica said...

I love all the pictures!! I love weddings, they are so fun and it always make me think of my wedding!

krystal said...

Gotta love Shephard's! I miss Clearwater Beach!

Kristin said...

How fun! Sometimes I wish we could get married again just because now Pinterest exists! Brides today have it so easy... :)

Mosby Hardin said...

I love your dress!

Lauren said...

That wedding looked beautiful! I really loved your dress and all the cute pictures :-) I so love your new "about me" block help me make one? ;-) ps- the Wave is so fun I remember going there a few times during spring break when I first started college lol.

Monica said...

I cry at all weddings! Love the pictures looks like you guys had a really good time!