To all you travel-savvy ladies out there I'm sure I sound like such a loser but I just can't contain the excitement! And I think the most productive way to express that is by letting you know how "OK" it really is ;)
- to already have your bags packed 2 weeks before you plan on flying
- to run out of clean laundry and start using the clothes from the packed bags
- to Google search, "will hairspray blow up the plane?" FYI: thankfully that answer is a NO! :)
- to get your house sprayed for insects before leaving because of the insane fear that roaches, ants, etc. will somehow know that you are gone and make themselves at home in your home. YUCK!
- to buy all sorts of makeup and accessories under the guise that "these are essentials for the vacay!"
- to be thrilled that the Fiji Festival is happening the same weekend we will be in Sacramento, CA (I just love seeing some uncoordinated Indians dancing on a stage haha!)
- to already plan on taking over ownership of the hubby's iPhone while on the trip so I can constantly take photos on instagram
- to thank God for giving us the chance to get away for almost 2 weeks :)