Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

New Fan Page!!!

The blog finally has a Facebook Fan Page! Show it some love by clicking "Like" on the sidebar under my followers. Thanks!

Check out DanshaDesigns!

sponsors

Amazing Times Are Coming Miscellaneous Ramblings
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something happily-married USF grad from the Sunshine State. I love Jesus, real estate, traveling, beauty/ makeup products, home decorating and DIY projects. Follow along for fun product reviews, giveaways and more!

Blog Archive

Search

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Olympic-Sized Blunders!

The Olympics are back and more entertaining than ever, which equals one happy girl right here!
Other than the actual sporting events, I get much of my enjoyment from all the hilarious mishaps and candid photos that are a result of the competitors giving it their all. Here are a few priceless photo ops that I look forward to seeing again very soon, haha!

The headless gymnasts
How divers really look!



Source: someecards.com via Tara on Pinterest



And the first thing I thought when the Olympics began this year....


What's your favorite sport in the Olympics?

love always,


7 comments:

Malo said...

Those headless gymnasts are scary! But I love the divers' funny faces. Hilarious!

Lauren said...

Oh these are some crazy pictures haha! I love the Olympics as you know gymnastics and the diving are my fav sports :-)

Erica said...

These photos totally made me giggle! I especially loved the Queen one! LoL

anika♥Lee said...

Those are great photos!!!! I'm not a huge fan of the Olympics, but I enjoy watching the Gymnastics. :) I never knew there were even photos like that out there!!!! Happy Tuesday!

Monica said...

LMAO love this!! The divers are hilarious! I might be so late on this but i love your new design!

Angie said...

I rarely ever watch the Olympics but if I do it's always the Gymnastics portion!

Stacey said...

The post made my night! Too funny!