Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

New Fan Page!!!

The blog finally has a Facebook Fan Page! Show it some love by clicking "Like" on the sidebar under my followers. Thanks!

Check out DanshaDesigns!

sponsors

Amazing Times Are Coming Miscellaneous Ramblings
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something happily-married USF grad from the Sunshine State. I love Jesus, real estate, traveling, beauty/ makeup products, home decorating and DIY projects. Follow along for fun product reviews, giveaways and more!

Blog Archive

Search

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August: the official month of PARTIES!

This month has been crazy.
With an emphasis on CRAY-ZEE!
Every weekend there has been a party going on and I have even more parties coming up the following 2 weekends this month. It's amazing how fast my birthday money has been spent...on the birthdays of those around me! :/
At the office there are 7 of us (out of only 12 employees) who have birthday's this month! And you know how fun work birthday parties are so I also have that to look forward to this week. HA!

Needless to say, this is a picture-post filled with horrible low-quality pics that were transferred from my phone (as if that's not bad enough) and then taken from Facebook. You can just barely make out the people. I kid!


Here's my little cousin Austin's 7th b-day (isn't he adorable?!) along with my sis-in-law holding the newest furbaby of the family, Daisy.

And now for my little b-day celebration at Kobe's Japanese Steakhouse with my mama and Danny. My dad sent me that huge box filled with the most random presents ever! An electric toothbrush, a bath rug, earrings, placemats, spoon holders, you get the picture. And my mom carried on the theme by getting me a shower cap (really?!) and plaque for the house as well as jewelry. But of course, they also gave me $$$ so I could get something I actually wanted. haha!

We also attended a very fun Luau party this past weekend and had a little too much fun!
So that about sums it up. August. my favorite month for SO many reasons :)

Have a fabulous day!

love always,

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Sounds like you have been a busy beaver but you have been having fun doing it all!

Lauren said...

Sounds like my summer months haha! LOVE that red dress on you super cute and Daisy is sooo adorable :-)

Veronica Lee Burns said...

Yay for Birthdays! Birthdays are my favorite!

jessica said...

Partying is a good way to keep busy! ;) And you look so great!!

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

LOvvvve parties!

Life With Lauren said...

Wow lots of parties! I love that they do a random box that sounds fun! Have a great weekend!