Ok,ok enough about my and my wardrobe issues....let's talk about why "It's OK"!
- to have a sudden obsession with jewelry! The bigger, the better and necklaces are my fave! Here are some styles I'm loving:
- to paint my nails more crazy colors at 24 years old than I ever did when I was 10 (I don't think glitter polish even existed back then)
- to be a bad wife and see how long I can get the leftovers to last. FYI: that is definitely NOT OK and after reading this I think I will go home and cook the hubster a four-course meal tonight, haha!
- to love creating new hairstyles. Even if I have nowhere to show them off
- to go to a Gateway Worship concert last night (for free!) and not get a single picture
- to go shopping for "work clothes" even though I will be working from home starting Monday!
- to go on Pinterest just to make myself laugh. You know you do it too!