1. We went to the Buddy Walk, which is a fundraiser and super fun event that supports individuals with Down Syndrome. This the 2nd year we have gone to support Danny's sweet 3-year-old little cousin and the group has already grown by almost 50%!
|can you spot me?|
4. The only downside is that it was extremely HOT outside and I had to wear an XL t-shirt since they were all out of Medium AND Large. So you know it was like a sauna in there. Ugh!
5. Now for the UGLY - due to the heat, I got a tan. Sounds good, right? Well the tan is on my face and in the outline of my sunglasses! OMG I look like such a nerd and don't plan on showing my face in public for at least a week!
|last picture I took before taking off my sunglasses and getting the horrible surprise!|
We had a fun night with my parents!
1. We went out to dinner at Sweet Tomatoes (it's the only place my dad loves since he is a vegan)
2. We played a very intense game of Dominoes!
3. Enjoyed time with the doggies :)
Other than the tan-line debacle, this weekend will definitely go down in the books as a WIN!