Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

New Fan Page!!!

The blog finally has a Facebook Fan Page! Show it some love by clicking "Like" on the sidebar under my followers. Thanks!

Check out DanshaDesigns!

sponsors

Amazing Times Are Coming Miscellaneous Ramblings
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something happily-married USF grad from the Sunshine State. I love Jesus, real estate, traveling, beauty/ makeup products, home decorating and DIY projects. Follow along for fun product reviews, giveaways and more!

Blog Archive

Search

Monday, April 22, 2013

Couponer Problems

So this is by far the longest I have been away from all my blog friends. I missed you all!
I have been completely preoccupied with another hobby and accidentally left my poor blog by the wayside.

I blame it on the coupons!
They are everywhere; my kitchen table, my office, in drawers and you may even find a few hidden away in my sheets on the shelves. I have gone "coupon crazy" and ended up converting my garage into a storehouse of free and almost-free items. And...I. Love.It!!

Here is a glimpse of my life the last 19 days...

retail $55+ I paid $8 and got $13 back

retail $65+ I paid $6.xx

retail $25+ I paid $8.33

retail $75+ I spent $6.50

retail $35+ I paid $4.56
Total for everything was over $250 but I spent less than $35!
I'm about to sound absolutely ridiculous right now, but I can't even explain the feeling I get before going on a "couponing mission" haha! Knowing how much money I have saved and that I can help out friends and family is so amazing!

Sorry to all of you who followed my blog from the beginning because I know that all of a sudden it has taken a nosedive straight into the world of couponing and I honestly never thought that would be a hobby for me.

Good news is I'm trying to taking a week off until Sunday so I can actually go back to living a "normal" life and have a chance to catch up on all my other hobbies (i.e. spending time with my friends, family, running and catching up on all my blogs) plus I really havent even checked my emails in like a week. Can you say "Couponer Problems"? Haha!


3 comments:

Life With Lauren said...

Wow you did an amazing job! What stores are you going to? We don't have many here to choose from so the only real "deals" with coupons I can get is at CVS.

Lauren said...

Come back!!!! :-)

URC said...

Nice Blog, Keep Sharing.