Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

New Fan Page!!!

The blog finally has a Facebook Fan Page! Show it some love by clicking "Like" on the sidebar under my followers. Thanks!

Check out DanshaDesigns!

sponsors

Amazing Times Are Coming Miscellaneous Ramblings
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something happily-married USF grad from the Sunshine State. I love Jesus, real estate, traveling, beauty/ makeup products, home decorating and DIY projects. Follow along for fun product reviews, giveaways and more!

Blog Archive

Search

Thursday, April 28, 2011

All About Moi!

Happy Thursday!


Today I decided to do a  questionnaire all about me! I thought it was pretty interesting and will be placing it as a tab on my page but thought it would be nice to post too :)  Here goes...

NICKNAMES:Ash, Osh-kosh (hated that!), Astronaut (because my maiden name was Nott LOL)
BIRTHDAY: 08-08-1988...I think my b-day is the coolest!
ZODIAC: Lion *rroaarrrr*
HEIGHT: 5'2 I'm such a SHORTY :(
EYE COLOUR: brown
HAIR COLOR: dark brown with reddish brown highlights
HANDED: Lefty
FROM: Tampa, FL
PETS: 2 Daschunds
FAMILY: Tons! way too many to count!
PERSONALITY:sweet, funny, lovable, giving when I want to be, friendly and outgoing (wow I make myself sound like the perfect person but I'm sooo far from it!)
LIKES: singing, reading, dancing, laughing, dreaming, growing, LIVING!
DISLIKES: Stress, uncertainty, controversy, loneliness
FAVORITE ACCENTS: American, Australian, Indian (my mom sounds so funny!), British
FAVORITE ANIMALS: I'm such a DOG LOVER!
FAVORITE BOOKS: The Bible, 5 Love Languages, Power of a Praying Wife
FAVORITE COLORS: Purple all the way!
FAVORITE COUNTRY: America first and foremost then New Zealand and Fiji where my parents are from
FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK: Saturday, fully in the weekend
FAVORITE DRINK: Pina Coladas
FAVORITE FLOWER: Roses in all possible forms and colors!
FAVORITE HOLIDAYS: Christmas and my Birthday (ok I know its not a holiday but I really wish it was!)
FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR: Mint Chocolate Chip....YUMM-O!
FAVORITE MONTH: January, August, December
FAVORITE NUMBER: 3

FAVORITE POSSESSIONS: My Wedding Album, Blackberry, Macbook Pro, and of course makeup!
FAVORITE QUOTES: “Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.”
FAVORITE SHOES: My pink polka dot slippers when I'm home and the black stilettos my husband just bought me from Aldo for going out.
FAVORITE SPORT:  None! lol
FAVORITE THINGS TO DO: Talk, Go to new places, Sing, Blog, Run (okay not really my fav.), have fun!

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME
1. The dark (only if i'm alone)
2. Abandonment
3. Snakes, Spiders and all other insects, reptiles and amphibians for that matter!

THREE THINGS I'D LIKE TO LEARN
1. How to speak fluently in Hindi and Spanish
2. More about computers
3. How to be a better wife, daughter and friend

THREE THINGS ON MY DESK
1. Laptop
2. Water glass
3. Hello Kitty stationary (I'm such a kid at heart)

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE
1. American
2. Indian
3. British

THREE THINGS I SAY THE MOST
1. Awww
2. Heyyy
3. Have a great day! (I'm a receptionist)

So now you all know a lot little about me!

3 comments:

CoachK said...

Asha, I lOVE your blog!!! It is too cute! You have got to show me how you do some of the things you do on here!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
Kathy

Impulsive Addict said...

Girl...we could be besties! I love me a cold Pina Colada! YUM!

Thanks for stopping by my little ol' blog! Have a fabulous weekend!

Lauren said...

I'm a lefty toooo!! :-)