Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

New Fan Page!!!

The blog finally has a Facebook Fan Page! Show it some love by clicking "Like" on the sidebar under my followers. Thanks!

Check out DanshaDesigns!

sponsors

Amazing Times Are Coming Miscellaneous Ramblings
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something happily-married USF grad from the Sunshine State. I love Jesus, real estate, traveling, beauty/ makeup products, home decorating and DIY projects. Follow along for fun product reviews, giveaways and more!

Blog Archive

Search

Friday, June 10, 2011

6 months Stronger!

The last 6 months of my life have been filled with lots of learning, growing, challenges and Changes but more than anything they have been filled with so much JOY!
I still can't believe sometimes that I am really Daniel's wife and my dreams are finally reality.  But it's true!
I want to dedicate this post to the love of my life, who has been with me through the good, bad and ugly. Here's to us, baby!
We met at 18 years old, right before Christmas. It's amazing how much we have matured in the last 4 1/2 years! Here are some pics of us through the years...

My 19th Birthday!

I will never forget the time he first told me he loved me, only 3 weeks after we started dating! We went on one of our first dates to the beach and he was so giddy and nervous...it was adorable! 


Our first Valentine's Day
On our 3rd Valentine's Day together he gave me the biggest surprise. That Sunday morning he proposed to me in front our our entire church! He did this because it was the place where we first met, where we worked in ministry together, and where we have grown in the Lord together.


He had a slideshow of our pictures playing on the screen as read me a poem that he wrote.
He also gave me a bouquet of roses before he popped the question

He even brought yellow roses for both of our mothers
 Together we have overcome the odds, both big and small :)  We encouraged each other to face our fears (heights!) and he's the one that really taught me how to ride a bike, and bought me one for my birthday, since I pretty much blocked it out of my mind after falling off of one when I was 8 years old.


Me at the top of an overpass (conquering both fears!) and Danny was the camera man :)
 The best moment of our relationship was on December 11, 2010 when we tied the knot.  I will be creating a page for our wedding but here is just a tiny glimpse of our Big Day.







Everyday that goes by I am even more certain that Daniel is the love of my life and I can't wait til we celebrate our first year of marriage together...and then our 50th year! 
Happy Weekend, friends!
love always,

4 comments:

KT @ KT's Refinishing School said...

Aww what a sweet proposal story (and photos)! Ours happened in a car but there was a laptop and video involved--I wish we had photos from that night though! I guess that's why we have our memories, right? :)

Have a great weekend girlie!

Lauren said...

What a beautiful post girl, time goes by so fast can't believe it's been 6 months since your wedding, congrats & love the cute pics :) xoxo

jessica said...

You two are SO adorable and that is one of the sweetest proposals I've heard about! Happy 6 month anniversary!

{btw, I love your wedding date 12-11-10. It was my first choice for our wedding date before we had to postpone it.}

P! said...

Oh my gosh- could you two BE any cuter?! Wow. Talk about setting the bar high! So glad you have such a happy and fulfilling relationship. :) Great post- brightened my day!