1. The most selfless thing I've ever done was getting married! The moment I said "I do" I just made a verbal lifetime covenant that I would love this amazing guy more than myself, even when he is not being all that amazing, if ya know what I mean!
2. When it comes to working out I am seriously trying to keep up with my running routine, which would make this the first time in my life that I actually stayed on track with my weight-loss goals! Wish me luck!
3. A woman should always dream! Once a husband and family come along and take priority, it can be so easy to lose focus of your dreams and aspirations. I vow to myself that I will never let that happen because I never want to have regrets!
4. I wish I could travel the world without having to worry about the hundreds of thousands of dollars that it would cost! Nice wish, right?
5. A best friend is someone you can laugh with, cry with, share all your dirty little secrets with and who won't go tellin all your biz-ness afterward.
6. I can't get enough of ACCESSORIES! Shoes, handbags, earrings, bracelets, necklaces and belts...a girl can never have too many! *Just remember not to wear them all at once* :)
7. This weekend I am going to my church's Annual Women's Conference that is held in Clearwater! I'm so excited, as always, because it's a fun time for all of us girls to go out, have fun, and worship the Lord at the same time!
What are your weekend plans?? I hope you all make the most of the 2 days off you are given!