1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be a SUCCESSFUL entrepreneur with my hubster and the greatest momma ever!
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like both of my parents....I wanted to be educated like my dad, yet outgoing like my mom.
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was about 6 years old and dressed as Princess Jasmine. It was nothing store-bought. Purely my mom's own handiwork and I l-o-v-e-d it!!
5. My favorite childhood toy was Barbies and pound puppies! Oh and I can't forget Polly Pocket! I had a ton of barbie clothes and even had the Barbie Corvette, which I always thought was a Camaro until about 6 months ago when my husband corrected me. What's even weirder is...how did he know? haha!
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I this is a tough one because I was the best kid my mom ever had! Yes, I'm an only child :)
7. I get daily inspiration from the Bible, my familia and friends (that includes my blogger buddies too!)