Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

New Fan Page!!!

The blog finally has a Facebook Fan Page! Show it some love by clicking "Like" on the sidebar under my followers. Thanks!

Check out DanshaDesigns!

sponsors

Amazing Times Are Coming Miscellaneous Ramblings
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something happily-married USF grad from the Sunshine State. I love Jesus, real estate, traveling, beauty/ makeup products, home decorating and DIY projects. Follow along for fun product reviews, giveaways and more!

Blog Archive

Search

Friday, November 11, 2011

Don't Forget....

Happy Veteran's Day! 
I hope that you all have a beautiful day and that you take a moment to stop and remember those who sacrifice their lives so that we can have freedom!


I had the opportunity to spend some quality time with my bestie, Isabel, (as you can see from the photo we just took) and it was just like old times. We have known each other since we were in elementary school and I am so thankful that we were able to stay connected all these years. 


Have a fabulous Friday!
love always,



2 comments:

P! said...

Oh, good!! I'm glad you got a chance to hang with your bestie- that's a cute picture. :) God bless the Veterans!! Have a great weekend, Asha!

Summer-Raye said...

I hope you had fun with your friend.