Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

New Fan Page!!!

The blog finally has a Facebook Fan Page! Show it some love by clicking "Like" on the sidebar under my followers. Thanks!

Check out DanshaDesigns!

sponsors

Amazing Times Are Coming Miscellaneous Ramblings
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something happily-married USF grad from the Sunshine State. I love Jesus, real estate, traveling, beauty/ makeup products, home decorating and DIY projects. Follow along for fun product reviews, giveaways and more!

Blog Archive

Search

Monday, November 14, 2011

What's Happening? {Last} Weekend Update!

So last weekend was definitely fun...but not the relaxing time that Danny and I had expected. I'll start with the bad news first! We went to Disney on Saturday and didn't get there until 7pm so we were pretty bummed since that only gave us an hour to have fun since the park usually closes around 8. BUT we were in for a huge surprise! The park was open until midnight because of the holiday season! Great, right? yea...notsomuch.

Apparently everyone and their mother, grandmother and entire extended family found out about the late hours and decided to come to Magic Kingdom that night! I would have taken a picture of the crowds but I was a little too irritated to even think about pulling out the camera. I just wanted to get the heck out of there...ASAP! Fortunately, we were spending the night in Orlando so we had more fun to look forward to, which was much the same on the next day! All this is my explanation why I only have 9 pictures for my entire weekend trip :(

At least Danny and I got to spend time together! Here are some pics (sorry about the numbers, kind of messy because I wrote them myself):
  1. the castle covered with bling!
  2. me in front of the castle...
  3. danny in front of the castle...
  4. and, drumroll please....Danny and I BOTH in front of the castle, haha!
  5. A sign from the Walt Disney museum
  6.  train from the light parade
  7. headed to Hollywood Studios the next day
  8. The newest addition to my Coach family :)
  9. me in front of  a floral representation of Mickey and the mops (my fav. part of Fantasia!)
Now for the good news, the weekend didn't start off ugly! In fact, we had a great time on Friday night. We were invited to a banquet by Lighthouse Ministries, which is a facility that provides rehabilitation to drug addicts. They give addicts help to get them back on their feet and the opportunity of a second chance in life. We heard some amazing testimonies and enjoyed great food and music. It was such a wonderful and inspiring night! I numbered the photos to help explain what's going on in them!
  1.  In the car, leaving our house
  2. Danny looking so cute!
  3. At our table
  4. my mom and I
  5. leaving the banquet at the fountain outside the restaurant
  6. a tired version of me, after arriving home
  7. I just opened this precious moment gift that was given to me by a friend
  8. admiring my hawaiian look-a-like, haha!
  9. silly picture of me in the bedroom. Do ya like my shoe wall in the closet behind me? :)
Tomorrow I will bring the exciting update of this weekend! I hope you all have a marvelous Monday!

love always,

9 comments:

Lauren said...

I've been to Disney for the late night holiday times and it's crazy haha but looks like you had fun at least! I love the castle for the holidays sooo pretty! Yay love the new Coach bag and that dress in your second set of pics is beautiful on you girl!!!
ps- why did you do pop up ads noooooo lol.

Holly said...

Well hello there new Coach bag! Love it... such an addiction :)

Glad you had a good time in Disney even if it was a little crazy!

Jamie Leigh said...

Fun! You are so lucky to live so close to Disney! What a great way to spend the weekend!

Emily said...

Love your Disney pics! My mom and little brother were there on Friday, too. They live in Jacksonville so they make day trips all.the.time! I didn't know you were Hawaiian!? My husband is too, well Hawaiian-Korean-American! SO fun!

P! said...

DYING to go there, but NOT dying for the crowds. I am IN LOVE with that first picture of the castle- WOW. I'm glad you had fun... and looked fabulous doing so! And Coach FAMILY?!?! Work it, girl! :D

Miranda said...

love all those shoes! I also think your coach purse is super cute and I would love to see the Cinderellas castle during the holidays! it looks so pretty!

Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights said...

Love the pics and LOVE Disney - I'm so jealous!!! I love that coach purse too! So great! :)

Hope you had a great Monday pretty lady! :) XOXO

Sarah said...

I went to Magic Kingdom with my grandparents when I was much younger and LOVED it!

I gave you an award! :)
http://ofdandelionsanddaffodils.blogspot.com/2011/11/award-for-dear-people.html

Fash Boulevard said...

omg. so fun. super glad I came across your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a east coast girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com