Apparently everyone and their mother, grandmother and entire extended family found out about the late hours and decided to come to Magic Kingdom that night! I would have taken a picture of the crowds but I was a little too irritated to even think about pulling out the camera. I just wanted to get the heck out of there...ASAP! Fortunately, we were spending the night in Orlando so we had more fun to look forward to, which was much the same on the next day! All this is my explanation why I only have 9 pictures for my entire weekend trip :(
At least Danny and I got to spend time together! Here are some pics (sorry about the numbers, kind of messy because I wrote them myself):
- the castle covered with bling!
- me in front of the castle...
- danny in front of the castle...
- and, drumroll please....Danny and I BOTH in front of the castle, haha!
- A sign from the Walt Disney museum
- train from the light parade
- headed to Hollywood Studios the next day
- The newest addition to my Coach family :)
- me in front of a floral representation of Mickey and the mops (my fav. part of Fantasia!)
- In the car, leaving our house
- Danny looking so cute!
- At our table
- my mom and I
- leaving the banquet at the fountain outside the restaurant
- a tired version of me, after arriving home
- I just opened this precious moment gift that was given to me by a friend
- admiring my hawaiian look-a-like, haha!
- silly picture of me in the bedroom. Do ya like my shoe wall in the closet behind me? :)