LIEBSTER IS A GERMAN WORD MEANING DEAR, SWEET, KIND, NICE, GOOD, BELOVED, LOVELY, KINDLY, PLEASANT, VALUED, CUTE, ENDEARING AND WELCOME
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog
2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
I will list the award winners at the bottom of my post..now for WILW!
I'm Liking how close we are to Thanksgiving, it's less than 2 weeks away! And there are three great things that go along with this great holiday:
1. enormous amounts of time with family (which includes tons of yummilicious food!) and this year is extra-special because my family will be joining Danny's family for thanksgiving dinner!
2. Black Friday! Lucky for me, my hubster is just as much a sale-maniac as I am so we will be hitting those stores right after midnight! Last year we went and got some amazing items so I can't wait to see what there is this year. Any of you big on the Black Friday sales?
3. Two-Day work week! Since I am always off on Mondays, I only have to work on Tuesday and Wednesday. How great is that?!
I'm Liking that my church is having their annual Christmas Outreach in a couple weeks and that is always such an honor to be a part of. There is nothing like seeing the joy on a little kid's face as he or she receives new toys that they would never have gotten if it weren't for the outreach. It's amazing how many people in the community are in need and I'm so glad that I will be able to help out!
I'm Liking that Christmas is coming verrry soon! This is by far my favorite holiday of the year! It was the season when I first met Daniel and was also the month when we got married. I'm thrilled to celebrate our first anniversary, exchange gifts with friends and family, and sit around listening to Christmas carols while drinking hot chocolate. Ahhh..this season is the best! What are some things you love about the holidays?
As always, I'm Loving my sweet hubster, Daniel!
|in Animal Kingdom|
So now for the big reveal of who I chose.....
Candice of Candyland
Miranda of Aimless Translation
Jamie of The Grady Bunch
Stephanie of Blonde Highlights
Holly of eight six eleven