Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

New Fan Page!!!

The blog finally has a Facebook Fan Page! Show it some love by clicking "Like" on the sidebar under my followers. Thanks!

Check out DanshaDesigns!

sponsors

Amazing Times Are Coming Miscellaneous Ramblings
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something happily-married USF grad from the Sunshine State. I love Jesus, real estate, traveling, beauty/ makeup products, home decorating and DIY projects. Follow along for fun product reviews, giveaways and more!

Blog Archive

Search

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year & Anniversary!!!


 I want to wish you all a very blessed and joyous year and that you will have the strength to finish the goals you have set for yourselves this year.
Here are my 3 major goals for the year:
1. Spend more time enjoying life and less time worrying about what may or may not happen in the future
2. Complete at least three more items on my list of 25 before 25  (which you can see on the pages tab above)
3.  Make goals for myself that are realistic so that I am not overwhelmed

Today I celebrate 5 years of being with the love of my life and the man who made all my dreams come true when he asked me to marry him. On January 3rd, 2007, when he and I were both only 18 years old, Daniel asked me to be his girlfriend. We had only known each other for a month but couldn't deny that there was something incredible between us. Now here we are five years later and I couldn't be more happy with the decision I made five years ago! You can read our love story here. I love you, my Danny Banany!

I have some exciting news to share with you all in the next couple weeks (no, I'm not pregnant!) so look forward to that! Also, I will continue with our update on the cruise later this week.
I can already tell that 2012 is going to be a VERY amazing year!
love always,
Asha

p.s. - Valentine's Day will be here in just over a month! These holidays seem to be coming faster each year so tomorrow I will share some great ideas for the Day of Love :)

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Happy Anniversary can't believe it's already been a year since your wedding :-) Happy 2012 as well!!! xo

Rita said...

LOVE your new design!!!!!! :)
Happy anniversary!!!!

TheTinyHeart said...

Happy anniversary! My husband and I have also been together for 5 years!

-Sharon

Unknown said...

Awww happy five years! and happy new year to you too {{hugs}}

Betty said...

Congrats on 5 years together!!

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

How cute! 5 years is something to be celebrated. Congrats!

Miranda said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy New Year! Can't wait to hear the news! :)