Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

New Fan Page!!!

The blog finally has a Facebook Fan Page! Show it some love by clicking "Like" on the sidebar under my followers. Thanks!

Check out DanshaDesigns!

sponsors

Amazing Times Are Coming Miscellaneous Ramblings
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something happily-married USF grad from the Sunshine State. I love Jesus, real estate, traveling, beauty/ makeup products, home decorating and DIY projects. Follow along for fun product reviews, giveaways and more!

Blog Archive

Search

Friday, January 20, 2012

Picture Pileup!

Happy Friday!
I felt like I haven't slept this entire week because the hubster and I were rushing around like crazy people trying to get this office done (no, we don't have a deadline - we just like gettin' stuff done!) so it will be ahh-mazing to actually enjoy my bed tonight and get to sleep in a little on Saturday. I waited all WEEK for this, ha!

As for the title of this post, are you ready to see some pics that I found on my camera just oh.......10 MONTHS AGO! I didn't even remember that these pictures were taken from one of our trips to Disney right after we got married but I think they are pretty cute and are a great filler for a Friday post. Yes, you read correctly I am openly admitting I had no idea what to write about so I'm posting almost year-old photos. But I really do think you'll still enjoy the post ;)


at our hotel room...it was SO nice!

arrived at Epcot

in Morocco Land

with our favorite movie actors: Belle & Beast :)

okay...maybe that was a little too dramatic, haha!




I know it's blurry but he refused to dance with Cindy again!    

pretending to be Stitch, as usual!

I love me some potatoes!

our potato people creations...we are such kids at heart!



love always,

6 comments:

Betty said...

Those pics are so cute! (And, I don't even care that they are almost a year old.) The Minnie ears are so cute!

Denise said...

I love finding old pictures! You guys are cuties :)

Miranda said...

we went to Orlando for our honeymoon! i love Epcot...i like eating in different "countries" for every meal :)

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

Cute pics! You look great in grey and yellow. And I love looking through and posting old pictures - there's no shame in it! (at least I hope not haha)

Lauren said...

Love all the cute pics girl, we also like going to Epcot so fun :-)

Faith said...

this post gets me so excited! I'm going to Disney World in the ending of February for the first time and i cannot wait!

love all the pictures :)

and i should so do that ... post pictures from a year ago because i forgot to post them. :)

thanks for finding my blog because now i found yours. looking forward to following along :)