- Going on my first plane ride with the hubster (minus the cropduster we went on at Fantasy of Flight)
- Having my first real vacation of the year
- Visiting family that I haven't seen since my wedding
- Doing the happy dance when I finally get off the 7 hour flight
- Seeing my dad for the first time in over 6 months
- Going to one of my favorite places: Oregon!
- Going to one of Danny's soon-to-be favorite places: California!
- Hiking on trails that contain unexpected waterfalls around many of the bends
- Playing with snow in the middle of summer (Mt. Hood)
- Taking way too many pictures!
- Spending time with my little cousins
- Visiting an Indian Club (should be hilarious!)
- Glad we don't have pets just yet
- Getting to see the joy on Danny's face as he experiences the west coast for the first time!
- Not having to worry about making the bed...
- ...Or having to cook and clean! :D
- Doing more than my fair share of laughing
- Likely spending way too much $$!
- leisurely being a tourist
- singing, "Don't Worry, Be Happy" to myself and actually be able to feel that way :)
- Having the best 12 days I possibly can!
p.s. - I'm sure I am about to shock some friends right now, but if I ever moved away from Florida it would definitely be to live in OREGON!
Here are a couple of the sites I look forward to seeing again (photos from Google):