Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

New Fan Page!!!

The blog finally has a Facebook Fan Page! Show it some love by clicking "Like" on the sidebar under my followers. Thanks!

Check out DanshaDesigns!

sponsors

Amazing Times Are Coming Miscellaneous Ramblings
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something happily-married USF grad from the Sunshine State. I love Jesus, real estate, traveling, beauty/ makeup products, home decorating and DIY projects. Follow along for fun product reviews, giveaways and more!

Blog Archive

Search

Monday, June 25, 2012

Guest Post: Newlywed Nichole

1.When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?    Did you get the number of that truck that hit you? (I've been sick and looked bey-ond rough this a.m.)
2. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?    Becca!
3. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?     I actually just got a new phone; finally and have yet to play much with it. Currently, it is the standard T-Mobile Jingle
Via
4.What is your favorite item in your closet? Probably my Dooney & Bourke Zebra print hobo bag! But I have a lot of fun purses in my closet :)

5. What does your watch look like? I don't wear a watch. I hate when it clanks against the keyboard at work
6.What did your last text message you received on your cell say? Ha! It was from my husband. He was in the other room and texted me, "Hiya Cutie", we're dorks <3
7. What's a word that you say a lot? I use the word "dude" a lot, and over-use "LOL" often and sometimes I say the "F" word too much. Oops
8. Favorite age you have been so far? Hmmm, maybe twenty-five? Yes, let's get back to that age, por favor!
Me at twenty-five. In case you were wondering, LOL
9.What was the last thing you said to someone? I told my dog I loved her face just a minute ago, does that count?!
What's not to love?
10. The last song you listened to? Nicki Minaj - Starships
11. Name three things that you have on you at all times? My cell phone, gum or mints and an extra hair tie!
12. What's your favorite town/city? I was born in Buffalo, NY but call Tampa Bay home. I haven't visted many places but I love where I live so I'll say Tampa.
13. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? I just sent some goodies to Cami for a swap we did and sent her a little note with it!
14. Can you change the oil on a car? That'd be a big fat NO
15. What is your current desktop picture? A wedding photo of hubs and I, last year
16. What 3 blogs would you recommend for others to check out? Besides yours? I would say Mrs. MonologuesEmilee's Health Food Journey, and Blonde Undercover Blonde. Oh, and mine. Can I suggest my own? LOL

Nichole is one great girl and her blog is definitely one of my faves! You never know what topic she will be discussing that day and she does not hold back! You will regret it if you don't check her out at www.newlywednichole.com

 love always,
 

3 comments:

Jo said...

I love the random quesion idea for guest posts :)

Lauren said...

Love your guest post girl! That purse is adorable :-)

Candice said...

How cute is her pup!!??
Checking her out now :)