As you are reading this I am in the air flying to the other side of the country (or perhaps I've already landed by now) but I haven't left you stranded here.
I have wonderful friends who are answering a variety of fairly kooky questions that I found after perusing the world wide web (who says that anymore?) and I'm sure that will keep you entertained for next week and half of the week after :)
Miss you all already but the fun starts now with Miss Haley...
Hey there, all you lovely Asha's Aspect readers! My name is Haley and I am an eastern NC girl and what most consider a "baby blogger". I blog over at I Can Only Imagine (alighthouseonacoast.blogspot.
* When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
* Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
* What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
* What is your favorite item in your closet?
* What does your watch look like?
* What did your last text message you received on your cell say?-"I guess so!"
* What's a word that you say a lot?
* Favorite age you have been so far?
* What was the last thing you said to someone?
* The last song you listened to?
* Name three things that you have on you at all times?-Cell phone. Chapstick. Money.
* What's your favorite town/city?
* When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?-About a year ago.
* Can you change the oil on a car?
* What is your current desktop picture?
* What 3 blogs would you recommend for others to check out?-Kaitlin over at Designing Kait (www.designingkait.blogspot.
-Meg over at More from Meg (www.morefrommeg.blogspot.com)
-Kayla over at Keeping Up With Kayla (www.kalmikla.blogspot.com)
Thanks again, Asha!! You're the best! Have fun, and be safe! Xo