Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

New Fan Page!!!

The blog finally has a Facebook Fan Page! Show it some love by clicking "Like" on the sidebar under my followers. Thanks!

Check out DanshaDesigns!

sponsors

Amazing Times Are Coming Miscellaneous Ramblings
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something happily-married USF grad from the Sunshine State. I love Jesus, real estate, traveling, beauty/ makeup products, home decorating and DIY projects. Follow along for fun product reviews, giveaways and more!

Blog Archive

Search

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Guest Post - The Pretty Physicist

Hi Asha's readers! I'm Jess and I blog over at PrettyPhysicist. I am married to the love of my life. This past March we celebrated 5 years of marriage. Hubby and I have 4 kitties. I have my BS in Physics and I work as an Engineer at a battery company in central Pennsylvania. I blog about everything, but most of my posts are either "real life" or focused around the belief that smart can be pretty! I hope you'll stop by my blog and check it out.

* When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"Good thing Hubby is still sleeping ... my hair is hideous!" lol (I toss and turn a lot, so my hair looks like a wild woman in the morning.
* Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
My husband
* What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
One I just got ... the Circus Afro song from the new Madagascar movie. It is stuck in my head ... and now it's my ringtone.
* What is your favorite item in your closet?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Old Navy Sweetheart Skinnies ... most comfortable jeans ever.
* What does your watch look like?
I have a bunch of watches, but my favorite is the Hello Kitty one that hubby got me for Christmas. Unfortunately, I don't wear watches often, so my watch today is my iPhone.

* What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Thanks!
* What's a word that you say a lot?
Seriously. Seriously, it is.
* Favorite age you have been so far?
 Right now, 27 (my current age). I feel like I know so much more than I did even last year. I'm learning more about myself, getting more self confidence, and building a stronger relationship with the love of my life.


* What was the last thing you said to someone?
What time is the meeting? (yes, I'm writing this at work, lol)
* The last song you listened to?
Well, right now Pandora is playing "Drive By" by Train
* Is anyone jealous of you?
Only everybody. ;) Just kidding. I'm sure some people are, but that's none of my business. I choose to focus on what I have and what I'm doing.
* Name three things that you have on you at all times?
1. wedding rings
2. iPhone 4S
3. wallet (I never go anywhere without my credit cards because I never know when I'll have to go shopping!) 
* What's your favorite town/city?
Pittsburgh, Pa - my husband's hometown
* When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
a couple weeks ago I sent a handwritten card to some blog friends ... I'm sure that counts
* Can you change the oil on a car?
Yes I can. Am I allowed to? No. Hubby won't let me.
* What is your current desktop picture?
Since my work PC is Windows 7, it cycles through a few different pictures. Currently they are space pictures from the Spitzer Space Telescope
 
* What 3 blogs would you recommend for others to check out?
my 3 best blog friends, of course!
Ashley at Run with Me
Megan at Mackey Madness
Lindsey, the Bargain Blonde

I say seriously all the time too, but I seriously do try to stop myself when I can! And Jess is one of the first girls I've ever met that can change the oil (even if she's not allowed) haha! Don't forget to check out her blog, she has tons of great advice!

No comments: