Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

New Fan Page!!!

The blog finally has a Facebook Fan Page! Show it some love by clicking "Like" on the sidebar under my followers. Thanks!

Check out DanshaDesigns!

sponsors

Amazing Times Are Coming Miscellaneous Ramblings
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something happily-married USF grad from the Sunshine State. I love Jesus, real estate, traveling, beauty/ makeup products, home decorating and DIY projects. Follow along for fun product reviews, giveaways and more!

Blog Archive

Search

Monday, July 2, 2012

Guest Post: Candy Land!

Hello again, Asha's Aspects readers!! I'm pretty excited to be making another appearance on Miss Asha's blog...although it seems weird that Asha should ask me to fill in while she's on vacay, since I hid in her suitcase and went too.
Phew!! It is HOT here in Cali!! I'd better ask Daniel if he can bring Asha and I some more drinks!! I'm off for some more girl talk, tanning, and sipping! So hopefully this little questionnaire will tide you over until next time...
When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"Ugh...I probably should have washed my hair last night. Never mind! Where's my dry shampoo? I have 10 minutes before D will be here for work"
Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
 
 Ohhh how embarrassing!!! Anyone would think we LIKE each other!!!
If you had one wish what would it be?
To have my Dad back.
What is your favorite item in your closet?
My ball dress from two years ago - the other weekend I just put it on and wore it around the house for fun. It was kind of awesome.
What is your biggest fear?
Failing...and clowns
What's a word that you say a lot?
"hey" - to say hello, to object to something, and to end a question
Favourite age you have been so far?
17
What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Hey, what word do I say a lot? I think I say 'love' a lot, but you'll probably disagree hey?"
The last song you listened to? "Yellow and Blue" by Josh Stewart
Name three things that you have on you at all times? Knickers, pearl earrings, mascara
What's your favorite town/city?
I don't think I've found it yet! But if I had to, I'd say Palmerston North - my hometown.
When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
This past Sunday! To my new pen pal!
Can you change the oil on a car?
I can check the oil - is that the same thing?
What is your current desktop picture? Nothing!!! HOW did this happen!? It was this...
{pinterest}
What 3 blogs would you recommend for others to check out? Newlyweds Next Door - the first blog I ever started following, and what actually introduced me to the blog world way back in 2010!
Young People in Love - this couple are the cutest ever. I reeeeeally want to know them IRL! And big bonus? They just had their first ever baby!! As in like two weeks ago!! Living in Yellow - this blog cracks me up every day!! She is hilarious, but not in a mean-to/about-others-for-giggles kind of way, in a legit, genuinely funny way!
 P.S. Thanks for having me, Asha!! Now, WHERE is Danny with those drinks!!??

HAHA! Candice had me cracking up through this entire post! Don't forget to visit her in Candy Land for even more fun!

love always,

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Great guest post and pictures Candice :-)

Candice said...

Thank you for having me, Asha!!
Danny never did bring those drinks... ;)