Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

New Fan Page!!!

The blog finally has a Facebook Fan Page! Show it some love by clicking "Like" on the sidebar under my followers. Thanks!

Check out DanshaDesigns!

sponsors

Amazing Times Are Coming Miscellaneous Ramblings
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something happily-married USF grad from the Sunshine State. I love Jesus, real estate, traveling, beauty/ makeup products, home decorating and DIY projects. Follow along for fun product reviews, giveaways and more!

Blog Archive

Search

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Guest Post - You Are My Color

 Jessica from You Are My Color is my guest for the day and I'm sure she will keep you completely entertained for the next 5-7 minutes :)

* When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Wow. Did I even sleep last night? I look like hell!  
* Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
My co-worker/ friend, Sarah
* What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
I use the basic ones for everyone but my brother... For him I have the song Train In Vain by The Clash...That's one of our fave bands and the song was also in 500 Days of Summer, one of our fave movies!
* What is your favorite item in your closet?
Currently, a navy and white chevron dress from Old Navy! 

* What does your watch look like?
Like a cell phone :) I've never been a watch person but I wish I was because there's some super cute ones out there.
* What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"Don't forget formula"...Just one of the many romantical messages my fiance sends me now that we're parents. ha

* What's a word that you say a lot?
"Holy crap" Ok so it's 2 words but I catch myself saying that all.the.time!
* Favourite age you have been so far?
Right now is definitely the best time in my life! I'm almost 30, we have our baby girl and I just feel a great sense of fulfillment. This is a time I'll never forget because it's when we started our family!

* What was the last thing you said to someone?
"You should totally re-pin this!" (Telling my coworker about something on Pinterest that was completely her style. And yes, I was on Pinterest during work :)

* The last song you listened to?
Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper on Pandora 80s radio

* Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Cell phone, engagement ring and my glasses

* What's your favorite town/city?
Yosemite :) It's technically a national park but it could be its own city! It is out of this world gorgeous and should totally be on your bucket list to visit one day. Ronnie proposed to me there so it will always have a special place in my heart!

* When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Today! I mailed a card with a long note inside to my BFF in Colorado to cheer her up after a surgery.

* Can you change the oil on a car?
Not even close! I barely even know what to ask for when getting an oil change. lol

* What is your current desktop picture?
A picture of my baby girl from about a month ago.

* What 3 blogs would you recommend for others to check out?

Christina's Pop Life, Float On and On a lighter note -  Love these girls! :)
If you haven't already checked out Jessica's blog, you seriously need to do so now! She has the most adorable baby girl as well as a great sense of humor :) Thanks for sharing, Jessica!

p.s. - Yosemite is officially on my bucket list now!
 
love always,
 

5 comments:

Lauren H Edmondson said...

You are too sweet friend! And that pic of V is too cute. And I pray that nobody ever looks at the time stamps on my pins.. because I would be in TROUBLE.

Lauren said...

Yay love this girl! Vute pics and I so want that dress from ON now :-)

jessica said...

Yay!! Thank you so much, Asha for asking me to guest post! I love you and your blog! ;) Hope you're having a blast on your vacation!

C said...

Love this! I say "holy crap" all the time too and feel like such an old lady. I also say "oh man." What a nerd. Hahaha! I want to visit Yosemite. That’s a great picture of you two! OMG! Thanks for the shout out, girl! I love you and your family and your blog, Jessica!

Faith said...

my watch looks like a cell phone too! i wish i were a watch person too!

Violet is sooo cute! can't get over those amazing eyes!

and that dress from ON is perfection! love it!

I want to visit Yosemite so badly. The views are out of this world!