Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

New Fan Page!!!

The blog finally has a Facebook Fan Page! Show it some love by clicking "Like" on the sidebar under my followers. Thanks!

Check out DanshaDesigns!

sponsors

Amazing Times Are Coming Miscellaneous Ramblings
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something happily-married USF grad from the Sunshine State. I love Jesus, real estate, traveling, beauty/ makeup products, home decorating and DIY projects. Follow along for fun product reviews, giveaways and more!

Blog Archive

Search

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fall Accessories I'm Loving!

Fall is almost here and I really can't wait! It is my favorite season of the year for so many reasons. Pumpkin Spice lattes, scents like apple cinnamon fill the air, family gatherings, and most all - so many cute fashion accessories! After scouring the internet for way longer than I should have, I came across some amazing finds.

Some of the things I'm really loving this fall  are:

1. Cute Scarves in every color (even bright scarves are great for fall if they are worn with neutral colors):

Here are some ideas for how to style them even more creatively:
Source: scarves.net via Asha on Pinterest

2. Nail Polishes made for the months from September to November:
Source: polyvore.com via Kacy on Pinterest

3. Sunglasses! Since we technically only have one season in Florida (hot!) sunglasses are a staple all year round. I'm loving Retro Eyeglasses like these:


via

4. Cute Boots - even though I'm short, and love heels, I always look forward to Fall because I can get away with wearing low-heeled boots and skinny jeans :)

Source: 6pm.com via Brigette on Pinterest


What fashions are you looking forward to the most this Fall?

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Jo said...

I love scarves! And the nail varnish that you have there .... only I'm not very impressed with Butter, it chips too easily :(

jessica said...

OMG I am a scarf addict! and now thanks to blog land, a nail polish addict! gawd i love Fall!! :)

hey, have you signed up for our Fall scarf/polish swap?! You totally should! http://youaremycolor.blogspot.com/2012/09/second-annual-fall-swap.html

Tiff For Tat said...

So funny, I was just thinking that I needed to find that picture of all the ways to tie a scarf, and here you posted it!! Thanks!!!