Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

New Fan Page!!!

The blog finally has a Facebook Fan Page! Show it some love by clicking "Like" on the sidebar under my followers. Thanks!

Check out DanshaDesigns!

sponsors

Amazing Times Are Coming Miscellaneous Ramblings
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something happily-married USF grad from the Sunshine State. I love Jesus, real estate, traveling, beauty/ makeup products, home decorating and DIY projects. Follow along for fun product reviews, giveaways and more!

Blog Archive

Search

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A PInteresting Fall

I can't believe it's already the middle of the week...and I haven't written a blog post since Friday!

Quick weekend recap:
Friday we spent the night at my sis-in-law's house (that's always fun!), had a garage sale in her community the next morning (but we spent more $$ than we made haha!), and celebrated my dad's birthday on Sunday!

This week I also made a cute Fall wreath for the front door (stay tuned for a tutorial soon!!)
A pom-pom wreath with fabric rosettes

So in the spirit of Fall, here are some pins that make me adore this season even more.
Source: followpics.com via Amy on Pinterest

6 comments:

Becca Christensen said...

Oh this post made me so happy. I'm feeling very fallish this week.

Lauren said...

Love all the fall pins, that wreath is adorable :-)

Kristina said...

I just love that fall bouquet

Jo said...

Love the wreath ... I need to get mine out ... our weekends have been just so busy ...

Those are some beautiful fall pictures

Monica said...

Great looking blog girl! I'm really looking to following you now :>). Love the wreath and amazing fall pictures!

Miranda said...

so when i read this title i thought it said "a pinteresting FAIL" and i start looking at your pins saying to myself 'well these are pretty good pins'...then i reread the title. haha.