It's Thursday and you know what that means. It's OK...
- to give yourself an energy boost during work by doing 100 jumping jacks while rotating in a square. Hey, don't judge!
- to order an absentee ballot even though I will be in town for elections. It's just so much easier to google candidates while filling out the forms!
- to realize that there are some things which just can't be up-cycled. But for everything else, there's crafts to be made!
- to be super proud of my Fall wreath which is also the first wreath I've ever made from scratch! And here's the tutorial so you can make one too!
Here's what you'll need to make your own wreath:
- Styrofoam wreath - $1 at Target!
- Yarn in coordinating colors
- Glue gun
- Fabric - optional (for rosette flowers)
- Cut a 5" or 5.5" piece of yarn and leave it to the side
7. Repeat steps 1 -6 with you different colors of yarn until you have enough pom-poms to fill your wreath.
8. Wrap your wreath in one of the shades of yarn.
9. Use your glue gun to adhere the pom-poms to the yarn-wrapped wreath.
10. You can also add rosettes (as I did) or felt flowers to your wreath for even more decoration.
11. Tie with a ribbon and hang up your new wreath for all to see! :)
I'm linking up with:
Brunch with Amber
The Frugal Girls
Seven Thirty Three