Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

New Fan Page!!!

The blog finally has a Facebook Fan Page! Show it some love by clicking "Like" on the sidebar under my followers. Thanks!

Check out DanshaDesigns!

sponsors

Amazing Times Are Coming Miscellaneous Ramblings
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something happily-married USF grad from the Sunshine State. I love Jesus, real estate, traveling, beauty/ makeup products, home decorating and DIY projects. Follow along for fun product reviews, giveaways and more!

Blog Archive

Search

Friday, October 19, 2012

BIG NEWS!

I sincerely apologize for, yet again, using a title that probably made you 99% sure I was having a kid. But seriously, I have BIG NEWS people and you are hopefully, please say "yes" going to love it!

I'm starting a brand spanking new Link-Up  Party!!!
It's called "2 Truths & a Lie Tuesdays" and will start THIS Tuesday, 10/23!
So why did I start it?
I love learning about my blog friends and I also love cheesy getting-to-know-you games so why not combine the two for a creative and entertaining experience on one of the most insignificant days of the week, haha!

All you have to do is grab my link-up button, list two true statements that have anything at all to do with getting to know you better {can be about your job, family, embarrassing moments, basically anything at all from the day you were born until the Tuesday you link-up} and one false statement {have fun with this one}! At the end of your post just let us now which one was the lie. It will be fun guessing and getting to know one another a lot better :)
Here is what the button looks like that you can find on the sidebar of my blog:
Asha's aspects

Now here are some letters I just had to write before ending this week:
Dear Husband,  I love you and our life together. As crazy, spontaneous, dramatic and hilarious it can be at times, it's all worth it that much more because I have you by my side :)

Dear Dad,  I played Dominoes more times with you in the past week than I have for the last 5 years! And I enjoyed every minute of it :) Can't wait to celebrate your "just because" party with you tonight - even if you are adamantly against being the center of attention!

Dear New Work Friends, you guys make my days of being home alone from 8-5 so much better! Your random comments and encouragement mean so much to me and I feel like I've known you all forever even though we have yet to meet face-to-face!

Dear Blog Friends, please join me for the new link-up party on Tuesday. Seriously, it would be more than a little sad if my link is the only one listed for my party. I already know myself better than anyone, haha! Have a great weekend :)

linking with:
Adventures of Newlyweds

4 comments:

Jo said...

Bring on Tuesday!

Lauren said...

Sounds like fun :-)

Laura said...

I loath Tuesdays but this might make it better! Drafting my first one now :)

Denise said...

This sounds so fun! I'm linking up! :)