I just got the greatest surprise this morning!
As many of you know, my dad lives in Oregon (i.e. just about the farthest point from me in the US) and it's been over 4 months since I saw him last. Well...my mom calls this morning to say that my dad just got in touch with her and he is in Florida!! He just decided to take a random road trip down here and stay with us :) I guess that's one of the many perks of being retired, but I am one very happy girl right now!
As for the major news.... I'm sure you have noticed how completely un-coordinated my blog has been lately, but it's because I'm CHANGING MY BLOG NAME!!! I was going to wait until next week but I'm too impatient for that. So TOMORROW you will find out the new name of Asha's Aspects :)
- to absolutely adore instagram and go on it as many times a day as possible...even if that means stealing the hubby's phone to do so since I have a Blackberry :/
- To go on Best Buy's Upgrade Checker every other day to see when my phone plan is finished so I can finally get an iPhone! (yes, I know the contract end date never changes but I just can't stop looking)
- to get this free sample of Laci Le Beau Diet Tea! Just go to their page on Facebook here and like them for your own sample!
- to love finding new fall crafts for the home on Pinterest like these:
- to actually be keeping up with the Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred!
- to be completely addicted to garage sales!
- to have a sleepover at my sis-in-law's house this weekend :)
- to think I have the greatest blog friends in the world
- to be super excited about my 175 followers!!! I'm planning an awesome giveaway for when I get to 200 - so get the word out!