Then this weekend everything changed!
We did everything on a whim, were completely spontaneous...and it was amazing!
- Veteran's Day Parade (i.e. seeing people from the neighborhood parade down the street dressed as clowns or riding in a floats that vary from amazing to completely unsafe!)
|we had fun. can you tell?|
|we left with a TON of beads!|
- Publix - they had an amazing tasting this weekend! By the time we left, we had indulged in a mini Thanksgiving dinner, including drinks and dessert haha
- Humane Society - We played with all the cute pups but went home realizing we are SO not ready for a furbaby just yet.
- Yard Sale - We picked up this kitchen island for just $15!
- We ended the night watching "The Amazing Spider-man" from RedBox. I miss the old Spiderman...it's just not the same :(
- spent the entire day indoors
- I dyed my hair black (still getting used to the change!)
- Went to our first Yelp event and our first time at Datz! So.Much.Fun!
|holding up the Yelp sign haha|
|we are definitely heading to Datz for our next night out with friends!|
|they had so many great apps that I can't even tell you what I loved best!|
It pays to be spontaneous.
Seriously, we got so many great deals!