Hope you all are ready to link up with Erica and I for another week of "Simply Positive Tuesdays"!
Being Positive is all about seeing the glass half full while others see it half empty. Life is full of challenges and obstacles and we usually face them with a frown on our faces. However, to change that we must start being the optimistic person who sees problems differently than others.
A few of the things that have kept me uplifted this week were:
- We have a new Married Couples class at church that just started on Friday and I absolutely love it! Being around a group of people that just "get you" is amazing and so much fun!
- My bestie is having a baby shower this Saturday and I can't help but get excited as the days inch closer to meeting baby Jiovanni :)
- I finally started really getting into running again! I'm slower than a turtle but it can only get better from here, right?
- We have been eating so much healthier...and actually sticking with it this time. I can't even begin to tell you how many fad diets I have tried but when it comes down to it the only thing that seems to work is eating healthier. Period. Not gonna lie, it suck at first. Badly! Carrot sticks and spinach shakes take some getting used to but my body loves me for it and after 3 weeks, I feel like a completely different person!
- Here is a quote I love: "It only seems impossible until it's done." - Nelson Mandela