I can't believe I completely FORGOT about my own link-up last Tuesday! Sorry about that guys and gals :( But thankfully Erica is a great co-host and and kept up with it - thanks girl!
Hope you all are ready to link up with Erica and I for another week of "Simply Positive Tuesdays"!
Being Positive is all about seeing the glass half full while others see it half empty. Life is full of challenges and obstacles and we usually face them with a frown on our faces. However, to change that we must start being the optimistic person who sees problems differently than others.
A few of the things that have kept me uplifted this week were:
- My couponing is becoming even more successful! It's a ton of work but here are a couple of the deals I scored in the last week (and I ended up making $2 on all this!):
- After learning some easy tips and tricks to getting more for free, I can't wait to start sharing how you can do it too!
- We are planning a trip to Miami in a couple weeks and it will be my first time there even though I've lived in Florida my entire life. I am beyond excited! By the way, if you've been there I would love to hear any suggestions of places to go and things to do :)
- My bestie is having her baby in 2 weeks...I'm literally counting down the days before I can meet him
- Here is a quote I love: "Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better." - Maya Angelou
So now it's your turn to share what is keeping you positive this week!