Here we go for our 6th week of staying positive! Thank you all so much for joining us every week :)
Being Positive is all about seeing the glass half full while others see it half empty. Life is full of challenges and obstacles and we usually face them with a frown on our faces. However, to change that we must start being the optimistic person who sees problems differently than others.
A few of the things that have kept me uplifted this week were:
- ONE WEEK LEFT before baby Jiovanni comes into this world! Can't be more excited for m bestie Isabel and her hubby :)
- Danny and I are working on strengthening our marriage by spending more quality time together and had the most wonderful time enjoying the sunset at the park this weekend. It's the small things :)
- I have been keeping up with the couponing and even used 11 newspapers this week - my most ever! My hands are throbbing but my wallet is thrilled.
- Only FOUR more days til we are headed to Miami. Holla!
- Here is a quote I love: "Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles." And quite a few big ones too ;)