But before I get sidetracked (a little late for that, I know) I thought I would share some of my not-so-adventurous adventures from the previous 7 days....
- I tried with all my heart to curb my crazy couponing ways and thought I was doing well by just getting this from CVS:
|paid $3.41 and received $13.49 in Extracare Bucks|
- But I couldn't resist and 2 days later I had a blast at Target on my lunch break by purchasing all this!
|paid $12 for $60 worth of stuff! 10 packs of gum, 2 big bags of M&M's, 4 Poise, 4 sauces, 2 loaves of bread, 1 picture frame, 2 glade oil diffuser kits, 3 packs of 10 Revlon nail files.|
- I did something I haven't done in way too long. I made my entire body ache for days by actually exercising. It's amazing how good the pain feels....now comes the hard part of keeping up with it :/
- I listed new items on my Etsy shop and still have quite a bit more items to add. I am wishing I had doubles of them all....I'm loving how cute they are! You can visit my shop by clicking here or the photo below, or on the link titled "Dansha Design Shop" at the top of my page. That was a pretty shameless plug, ha!
- I started missing all the link-ups I used to participate in! It's been way too long. If you know of any fun weekly link-ups let me know, I would love to join in!
- I made room for some new Button Swap friends. If you would like to swap blog buttons with me I would love to have you here, just click the "sponsor" tab at the top of my page to get started!
- I'm getting ready to have a fun girls night/ Blogger meetup with Nichole, Lauren, and other great Tampa blogger gals!