Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

New Fan Page!!!

The blog finally has a Facebook Fan Page! Show it some love by clicking "Like" on the sidebar under my followers. Thanks!

Check out DanshaDesigns!

sponsors

Amazing Times Are Coming Miscellaneous Ramblings
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something happily-married USF grad from the Sunshine State. I love Jesus, real estate, traveling, beauty/ makeup products, home decorating and DIY projects. Follow along for fun product reviews, giveaways and more!

Blog Archive

Search

Friday, February 22, 2013

Bienvenido a Miami!

Hola!
If you follow me on Instagram I'm sure you have already seen way too many pics of my 3-day trip to Miami! We had such a 'blasty blast' as D (short for Daniel a.k.a "the hubby") would say. We did the usual: toured South Beach, got drunk in the middle of the day (by accident!) and spent way too much time in traffic, which equaled lots of random pics from out of the car window.

But along the way we ran into quite a bit of unexpected thrills. I got to pet a lemur while walking down the beach {in case you were wondering, they feel a lot like kangaroos - super soft and furry!}, went to a kite festival and flew a kite for the first time right near the beach, took pics with alligators on the side of the highway, and had quite an experience in the Walgreens bathroom {not what you're thinking}! Ready for picture overload?

I LOVED Little Havana!

me with the late Celia Cruz on a street corner LOL
loved all the artwork on the buildings on Calle Ocho!

Danny picked up his first "cuban" cigar

this drink was humongous...and led to our Walgreens incident
the Lemur!

gorgeous Miami skyline

Downtown Miami

beautiful day in South Beach

The gator we met while driving thru the Everglades

me and D on the beach....the water was crystal clear!
 
Finally get to cross "flying a kite" off my bucket list!
Went to Domino Park

The Senior Citizen hangout lol



So other than a few things that I would rather not mention on the blog (i.e. drunk shananigans) that sums up our weekend adventures in the city where everything is hotter :)

 




3 comments:

Faith said...

LOVE your pictures. South Beach is one of our favorite spots to visit! It's beautiful there!

We got those same HUGE drinks there. So good and so strong with how big they are, lol.

Looks like a great time. Makes me itch to return!

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

I've only been through Miami and taken a cruise out of there. Looks like a fun time!

Unknown said...

Pictures of my hometown looks great! Glad you had a blast. :-)