I invite you to:
Every once in a while, it's nice to get a change of perspective and the same goes for this blog!
I would love to have some guest posters here at Asha's Aspects :)
It is a great way for you to showcase your talent, insight and/or creativity!
Here are the easy-peasy guidelines:
1. Your post needs to be related to the topics on my blog (crafts, relationships, home decor, pinterest, budgeting, etc.)
2. It needs to include lots of pictures. Let's face it, pictures just make everything a little more interesting and appealing :)
3. I ask that it be something original. Don't just copy and paste someone else's blog post, that's totally cheating!
4. Let me know at least 3 days before you would like to guest post.
5. Go to the "Contact Me" tab and shoot me an email
That's it! Can't wait to hear from you lovelies!
I'm linking up for another "It's Ok Thursday" with Amber and Neely and have to say this is one of the link-ups that I look forward to most each week :)
... to be excited for your MIL's birthday for more than one reason. 1. we get to celebrate her. 2. Celebrations are So.Much.Fun and this is a great excuse to party, ha! 3. We are going to Kobe's, enough said.
... to be a proud new truck owner, even though I will never drive that huge thing in my life! Hubster got a new-to-us truck on Tuesday and I'm still getting used to that massive thing in my driveway
... to discover the "free" tab on Craiglist and want to pick up everything with said truck and have a massive garage sale!
... to have a freak-out moment because the hubster is turning 24 and that means in 5 months I will be too!
... to re-evaluate my entire life because I don't want to "be 30 with nothing to show for it". This has been the topic of the week at our house.
... to be happy/ uncertain/ worried/ very prayerful about yet another raise for the Hubster at work! I'm definitely glad about the raise part of it but with that also comes a ton of responsibility and he already has far too much on his plate (as I mentioned in this post)
... to have dreams that seem too huge to actually happen
... to not give up on those dreams because I know nothing is impossible for God :)