Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

New Fan Page!!!

The blog finally has a Facebook Fan Page! Show it some love by clicking "Like" on the sidebar under my followers. Thanks!

Check out DanshaDesigns!

sponsors

Amazing Times Are Coming Miscellaneous Ramblings
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something happily-married USF grad from the Sunshine State. I love Jesus, real estate, traveling, beauty/ makeup products, home decorating and DIY projects. Follow along for fun product reviews, giveaways and more!

Blog Archive

Search

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Love to Highlight!

Happy Middle-of-the-Week to ya!
To start with, you can find me over at Candice's blog today where I wrote a post all about my wedding (warning: TONS of pictures)!
Now, let's get down to business ;)
Today I just want to share something ah-mazing with all you who are in college (or know someone who is)! I just found out about this last week and now that my hubster is back in school, we will definitely be taking advantage of this money-saving online store!
 Ok, so enough with the suspense...I'll just cut straight to the point.
Textbook Rentals!
Genius, amiright?
All you do is:
1. go online to their website, www.CampusBookRentals.com
2. Choose the book you need
3. Save up to 90%
4. Earn credit by referring a friend!

Also, here is a quick list of some the benefits of renting with them:
via
 ANNDDD...you can even highlight in the books! Seriously!

What I also appreciate about this company is that they truly care about making a difference in the lives of children everywhere.  Campus Book Rentals is partnered with Operation Smile and they are donating over 1,000 life saving cleft lip surgeries this year to children in need!


The thing I love best about Campus Book Rentals is that they have a flexible rental period, especially since I am was such a huge procrastinator! :)

I wish I had discovered this site when I was in school but at least we can save with my hubby taking classes this time around.
Here is a quick video that shows how absolutely easy-peasy the entire process is:

  Let me know if you end up using this site!

love always,
 
Disclaimer: I was compensated by Campus Book Rentals for writing this review. All opinions are my own.