Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

New Fan Page!!!

The blog finally has a Facebook Fan Page! Show it some love by clicking "Like" on the sidebar under my followers. Thanks!

Check out DanshaDesigns!

sponsors

Amazing Times Are Coming Miscellaneous Ramblings
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something happily-married USF grad from the Sunshine State. I love Jesus, real estate, traveling, beauty/ makeup products, home decorating and DIY projects. Follow along for fun product reviews, giveaways and more!

Blog Archive

Search

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Drawing Conclusions

Are you ready to be bored? Just kidding! Well, I hope I'm kidding.
Remember the iphone debate I had on the blog last Friday? Well, here is what has come of that: I have drawn the conclusion that my hubby is getting the iphone 4S (it's working it's way through the postal delivery system as I write!) so I will play incessantly with it {especially with Siri, she seems amazing!} and pretend that I own it until October when I can get the iphone 5. Sounds good, right? Ha!

So now for the fun stuff....
IT'S OK....

Its Ok Thursdays


  • to laugh so hard you feel like you did a 45 minute ab workout in 45 seconds
  • to have trouble committing to a cell phone (I will be stuck with it for 2 whole years!)
  • to eat an apple a day because you think it will really save your life. You never know, right?
  • to give yourself a pep talk before going to the gym 
  • to drive to the gym, park your car, feel incredibly tired all of a sudden and just drive away (horrible, I know!)
  • to convince myself that I love shopping more than food as an incentive to lose weight.
  • that the hubby and I go into the car to have a "serious" talk even though we don't have kids, or even animals, in the house. 
  • to be so excited that I have so many excuses to go shopping in the next few weeks (birthday/wedding/graduation gifts for friends)
  • to go shopping for friends and end up buying 15 things for yourself.

love always,

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Haha I love the gym one! I so want an Iphone, thinking I migth get one in June when my contract is up finally so let me know how you guys like it ;-) Yay for birthdays!

Kat said...

Driving to the gym is half the battle right? I've so been there!

Haley Wishall said...

I am the SAME way with phones...2 years is a long time! Gotta make you totally love it.

Yes, def. okay to go shopping for friends and buy things for yourself..I do it every.single.time!

Candice said...

I laughed so hard about the gym one!

I am very jealous about your iPhones! Mine has been so amazing and I loved it to death...literally! Unfortunately, we can't afford a replacement and in Australia they don't insure phones like they do back in NZ!! :(

Angie said...

We need to shop together. Sounds like you love shopping as much as me :)

Alessandra said...

Thiis is a great blog