Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

New Fan Page!!!

The blog finally has a Facebook Fan Page! Show it some love by clicking "Like" on the sidebar under my followers. Thanks!

Check out DanshaDesigns!

sponsors

Amazing Times Are Coming Miscellaneous Ramblings
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something happily-married USF grad from the Sunshine State. I love Jesus, real estate, traveling, beauty/ makeup products, home decorating and DIY projects. Follow along for fun product reviews, giveaways and more!

Blog Archive

Search

Monday, January 7, 2013

Stay Positive This Year!

Now that we've made it through the first week of the New Year I'm sure everyone has a long list of resolutions goals to attain for 2013, amiright?
This year has already started off as a tough one for the country economically (Hello, Fiscal Cliff!) and with the devastating events that ended off last year (Newtown shooting) it can be way too easy to be negative these days.

That's why my sweet friend Erica and I began a brand-spanking new link-up beginning tomorrow called "Simply Positive Tuesdays" to help us all share some joy in the midst of all the stress surrounding us.
I hope you all will join us tomorrow as we brighten our day by sharing some of the good things in life...no matter how big or small.



So be happy!...and link-up tomorrow ;)

No comments: